|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Wed Feb 1, 2017 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Mon Feb 6, 2017 07:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Welcome to the 5th Annual Help Ottawa Fur Kids Online Auction. This fun, 5 day event, raises funds to support local animal rescues in need. ALL 100% of the funds are donated to those who need it most.
To see the list of where the funds were donated, or to find out more information, please visit www.helpottawafurkids.com
Get ready to bid on some amazing prizes donated from local businesses.
* Before bidding: Please make sure you have read and understand the rules and payment options.
Thank you for your support, and happy bidding!
Help Ottawa Fur Kids
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will need to make any necessary arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Type Accepted:
*Please be aware that e-transfers are the only accepted form of payment.
ONLINE BANKING (E-transfers ONLY)
Once the the auction is finished you will be required to pay for your items with in 3 days and set up a time to get your items. All payments need to be sent to [email protected] Please send the password in a separate email. You can only pick up your items if they have been paid for, and please be aware some items may require a valid ID at pickup. Please contact the auction administrator for details if you have any questions.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Please remember you are responsible for making arrangements for getting your winning items if they cannot be emailed to you or if the instructions stated otherwise. Please ensure you have read the NOTES section in the bidding item. This is very important.
If shipping is required, winners are responsible for all shipping costs, unless stated otherwise. Please specify pick up or shipping details upon payment.
If necessary, 2 dates will be arranged for pick up of items. If you would like this option, please mention it when emailing.
All proceeds from the auction will get collected and 100% will be donated throught the year to various animal rescues in the community who need help.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —